What is a tester Or Unbox?
Testers are the same original fragrances that you find in full size perfume bottles wpacking - some come with simple marketing packaging with or without a cap, whereas others are ornately wrapped; regardless, the quality oith incredibly low prices. Fragrance companies manufacture testers to promote their products. Testers may come in a variety sizes and forms of f the perfumes themselves are not affected at all. All testers are sold unused, with the entire original quantity in the container. If you're purchasing for yourself, or just don't need the box, testers are a great way for you to get the same amount of quality fragrance at an even deeper discount.
Are your products genuine brands?
All our products are original brand names. We only carry genuine brand name perfumes and colognes. Absolutely NO imitations or Knock-Off.
What is the difference between EDP & EDT?
The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. These oils are called "juice." The highest concentration of "juice" is in perfume (or parfum). Next would be Eau de Parfum, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Actually, Eau de Toilette and Eau de Cologne are generally interchangeable, particularly in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration of "juice" the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply.
What do fragrance notes refer to?
Fragrances are comprised of many different scents, these scents are called "notes." · Top notes are very light and last just a few minutes (5-10 minutes). · Middle notes become apparent in about 15 minutes after application. These can last up to an hour or more. Bottom notes are the heavier ingredients. These last the longest, usually for several hours.
How can I keep my fragrance from going bad?
Keep your fragrance in a cool, dry area, and away from windows as sunlight can unbalance the various ingredients. An opened bottle should be kept in its box to insure a longer shelf life.
How long can I keep my fragrance stored?
Fragrances don't last forever. There are certain precautions though that will ensure the quality of the fragrance. Keep the bottle in a dry, dark place. Heat can also destroy a fragrance so keep it from extreme temperatures. Fragrances usually last 3 years from the date they were manufactured
1. Browse Products: Search items by using one of several different searching methods on our site. Browse items by category or do a quick keyword search from almost any page. Once you've found what you are looking for, click on the item's name to see more information.
2. Add Items to Your Shopping Cart: Simply select the "Buy Now" button located next to the item that you'd like to purchase. Each item will remain in your cart until you remove or purchase it. View items in your cart at any time by selecting the "Shopping Cart" link at the top of most pages.
3. Changing Item Quantities in Your Shopping Cart: If you wish to buy multiple quantities of an item you have placed in your Shopping Cart, merely change the number in the "Quantity" box. Be sure to click the "Update" button to recalculate and see your new subtotal.
4. Deleting Items in Your Cart: To delete an item in your Shopping Cart, click the "Remove" button.
5. Check Out: When you are ready to send us your order, select the "Checkout" button which is located at the bottom of the Shopping Cart page. (You can get there from any page on site by clicking on the "Checkout" button.) This will take you through a simple step-by-step process to complete your order.
7. Print your Confirmation Page: You will be presented with a confirmation page that has a unique confirmation number, acknowledging your purchase transaction. We recommend that you print this page in case we are unable to confirm your order via email.
8. Email Confirmation: We will send you an email to confirm that our warehouse has received your order. Most of the time we also send an email with tracking information on the shipping day. This lets you know that your order has been shipped and include tracking information, if available.
9. Phone Orders: You can place your order, check the status of your order or review a past order, and get answers to questions about products you are ordering from perfumespace.com(Scents Of Style,Inc) by calling toll-free 1-718-494-4494 from 9:30 AM until 5:30 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
What are my payment options?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover, Paypal & Money Order. For your protection, we check all credit cards for potential fraud. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number - the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order. Please Make money order in Favour of "Scents of Style,Inc" and mail it as soon as you place the order to the following address
Perfumespace.com (Scents of Style,Inc) 3801 Victory Blvd, Unit F 6 Staten Island NY 10314.